EPISODE 17: How to get better engagement for your LinkedIn ads
In this episode, I discuss the importance of understanding your customer's motivation for responding to an ad you place on LinkedIn.
I'll go through:
- what you shouldn't advertise for
- why knowing you have a great product isn't enough
- why asking people to engage with you without dangling a juicy carrot won't work
- words that you should avoid at all costs
If you like what you hear in this podcast, do subscribe so you can catch the new releases and don't forget to join my Community on Facebook for even more help with your business.
EPISODE 16: How to start a business as a side hustle with Caleb Sim
In this episode, I interview a young serial entrepreneur, Caleb Sim, founder of Genia and an SEO expert.
Caleb talks about his experience setting up businesses from the age of 17 before he entered poly and the lessons he learned along the way.
Listening to this podcast, you will gain insights into:
- the mindset you need to get a business going
- how to start a business while you are working or studying
- the pitfalls to avoid in building trust with clients and protecting your reputation
- the importance of being able to deliver
- a typical day in a life of an entrepreneur and why those feelings you feel are completely normal
You can learn more from Caleb Sim at:
EPISODE 15: How to get started with Facebook Ads with Annelise Worn
In this episode, I interview Annelise Worn, CEO, business strategist, marketing mentor, speaker and mother of 3. Annelise discusses the dos and don'ts of running facebook ads. In this conversation, we discuss:
- the strategy behind running a campaign
- the ONLY time you want to boost a Facebook post
- why you can't send cold traffic to a sale
- how to set up your campaign and test, test, test
- the importance of remarketing and why it's a really good idea
- the balance between paid and organic reach and why paid ads gets you there quicker
- where to get extra help from Facebook's own free resources
you can find out more about Annelise at anneliseworn.com or visit her on Instagram at @annelise.worn
EPISODE 14: How to get clear on your message with Eleanor Fong
In this episode, I interview Eleanor Fong, a purpose and life coach, helping heart-centred people on the path to giving their unique gifts to the world.
I discuss with Eleanor:
- the importance of setting your intention
- trusting the process and accepting what it reveals
- understanding that things are meant to be
- knowing that your life's purpose will present when you are ready
- the fact that you have it all within you already and you just need guidance to bring it out
EPISODE 13: How to build a website that sells for you with Mark Kumar
In this episode, I interview lifestyle entrepreneur Mark Kumar from New York. A serial entrepreneur, Mark is an experienced website, app and CMS creator and he sheds light on the dos and don'ts of creating a website for your business.
You can reach mark at markkumar.com
EPISODE 12: How and why to create a comfortable workspace
In this episode, I cover the perils of changing your workspace and how that can impact your efficiency, productivity and creativity. You'll find tips on how to organise your space for better movement and why you need to declutter, even if you are a messy worker like me!